Overhead Garage DoorBack To Our Services
The history of Menlo Park dates back to the early 19th century.
Having been touted to be one of the best providers for garage door repairs in this business, we have made sure to implement only the best brands for any replaced garage door parts. They source parts from the top leading manufacturers so you receive major quality service. So if you are experiencing a malfunctioning garage door, do not fret. This is not a problem since we offer urgent and reliable same day service. Your home and family safety will not be compromised with the assistance of our experts.
Most homeowners make the mistake of thinking that they do not need any help. They do not bother looking for an overhead garage door company until they cannot open the door. By learning how to identify overhead garage door problems, you know what signs indicate a serious problem. Symptoms indicate a series of problems and just as you should not ignore symptoms of illness in your body, you should not indicate symptoms of garage door problems. If you notice any of the following problems, contact an overhead garage door specialist right away.
- Difficulty pulling the garage door up
- Difficulty pulling the door down
- Noises coming from the hinges or squeaking sounds from the edges of the door
- The inability to push the door up completely
- The door sticks as you pull it down
- You notice a gap between the bottom of the door and the floor of the garage
- The garage door sticks and the panels stop moving
- Dents in the garage door panels
- Warping along the bottom, top, or edges of the garage door
- Warping to the panels on the door
In addition, you may encounter problems with the overhead opener. It is, basically, responsible for the opening and closing of the door when you push the buttons on the remote. Technicians that work on your doors start with overhead garage door troubleshooting. Troubleshooting is a simple process that involves testing different components of the door until the technician discovers why the door does not function correctly. Get all of your overhead garage door repair needs met by calling and scheduling your appointment with a trained technician.